Procedure for requesting the Special Agreement for Spanish emigrants and their children, and Lay Persons, Missionaries, and Aid Workers working abroad

Below are details of the general procedure

Who can apply for it?

Spanish emigrants and their children and laymen, missionaries and co-operative workers with Spanish nationality working abroad or Spaniards taking part in remunerated training or research programmes abroad.

When does it have to be submitted?

At any time.

What formalities are involved?

They should submit Form TA-0040, and form TA.1 if they are not affiliated.

Where is it processed?

In Person:

In the Provincial Headquarters of the Treasury General of the Social Security in Madrid.


Through the e-Office, if you have a digital certificate.

Complementary Content