Beneficiaries / Requirements
- Are damages for non-disabling permanent injuries recognised by any Social Security scheme?
- What is understood by "normal occupation"?
- What are the specific requirements for being entitled to qualified total permanent disability?
- How long is it necessary to contribute for permanent disability due to an occupational accident or illness to be recognised?
- Can permanent disability be declared even if the person has no right to it?
- To calculate the minimum contribution period for disability to be recognised, what happens if a worker has not ended the maximum period of temporary disability?
- How is the specific contribution period calculated when a person becomes due to a pension while affiliated or assimilated to affiliation without the need to contribute?
- Is the worker eligible for a permanent disability pension when they have reached retirement age?
- Do contributions made after an application for permanent disability has been denied because the person had not made enough contributions count toward a disability pension?
- Is receiving a total permanent disability or severe disability pension compatible with work?
- Is receiving a total permanent disability pension compatible with work?
- Are receiving unemployment benefits and permanent disability benefits compatible?
- Is a permanent disability pension compatible with retirement?
- Is receiving damages for non-disabling permanent injuries compatible with a permanent disability pension, for any degree of disability?
- Is express authorisation required from the INSS to combine the permanent disability pension with active employment?
Evaluation / Adjudication / Review
- If I live abroad, which Provincial Office will adjudicate my disability?
- In the event that the corresponding contingency is covered by a WRI and OD mutual, who is responsible for grading and reviewing a permanent disability?
- Who recognises the right to benefits for non-disabling permanent injuries?
- Can a company start the process for obtaining a permanent disability pension?
- Can I terminate the process for obtaining a permanent disability pension by waiving my right to it?
- Can a person over 65 have a permanent disability review?