Y SEGURIDAD SOCIAL
You are in: Home » Help
For best results, this site must be viewed with a screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels or higher and 256 colours (8 bits).
The Social Security web site has the following features:
- The structure of the content and the navigation system guarantee users accessibility and ease of use.
- It allows access to content that can be reached by various routes.
- A large part of the information is grouped and oriented to different groups of users, for example, workers, pensioners and employers. workers, pensioners and employers.
- Every page shows the route that the user has taken to get there (breadcrumbs).
- The content is translated into various languages (English, French, Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque and Valencian) and it can be accessed by selecting any of the options on the drop-down menu located in the top right-hand corner of the website.
 Header: comprising: the Ministry of Employment and Social Security logo, which is linked to the Ministry of Employment and Social Security Website; various options that aim to be of help when browsing the website; a link to the "Information on Languages" content; a drop-down menu to choose the navigation language; and a search engine.
 Top navigation menu: with direct links to different sections.
 Access to information on the three profiles: Workers, Pensioners and Employers.
 Central tab panel: “News”, “Useful Information” and “The Most Visited”.
 Right side: with highlighted icons and the “One click away” section.
 Icons of institutions: the icons of institutions are displayed with direct access to the institution website.
 Footer: designed as an interactive area, which includes the website´s Legal Notice, the access to the subscription to RSS feeds and the different accessibility logos.
- Simple Search and Advanced Search: can be used in more than one language.
- Site Map: shows how the contents of the site are organised.
- FAQ and Enquires: sections where users can find answers or ask questions about the contents of the site.
- Working Calendar: shows the national, autonomous community and local public holidays for the current year.
- Addresses and Telephone Numbers: shows the contact details (telephone number, address and location map) of the various organisations of the Social Security (administrative offices, executive collection units, registration offices, |etc.).
- Most visited pages: shows the contents on the site that have been viewed most often.
- One click away: An area that includes links to content in the Electronic Office (Contracting Party Profile and European Health Insurance Card) and other content or services available on the website.
- Information listed in internal pages: shows links that allow access to pages with content that may be of interest.
Also, there are specific sections that enable users to carry out Social Security processes and procedures, so that they do not have to travel to an office in person:
- Electronic Office: which includes all of the processes that users can perform telematically with the Social Security.
- Forms: where users can find the application forms available on the website.
- Processes and Procedures: the section where users are shown the steps they must follow to carry out the various Social Security procedures.
- RED System: a service provided by the TGSS to companies to exchange information and documents using telematic media.
- Contracting Party Profile and Property Auctions and Tenders: shows information on bids, auctions and the buying and selling of property.