Y SEGURIDAD SOCIAL
Recipients / Requirements
- If a worker is on strike, is he or she entitled to a TD benefit?
- Is it possible to receive a TD benefit if under a Special Agreement?
- If a worker has to pay contributions, will contributions prescribed and made outside of the time frame be calculated to reach the minimum contribution period?
- Does a worker always need to be up to date with contributions?
- If the worker making the contributions has the minimum contribution period covered but is not up to date with payments, will he or she be requested to pay?
- What happens if a worker suffers a work-related injury or picks up an occupational disease in an activity and is working in multiple employment or multiple activities?
- Is a worker with a part-time contract who does not work every day entitled to TD benefit? And what happens if an intermittent-permanent employee who is not working goes on sick leave?
- How is the maximum contribution period required for TD benefit calculated for part-time workers?
- Is it possible to calculate the contribution days to reach the minimum contribution period for receiving TD benefit?
Duration / Postponement / Relapses
- For the purposes of calculating the maximum TD period, will it be considered a relapse if, after receiving a discharge certificate and returning to work, a worker goes on sick leave again for the same ailments that caused the initial sick leave?
- Will a TD process be generated if, after the maximum TD period has expired and permanent disability benefit denied, the worker returns to work and goes on sick leave again the same day?
- What happens when the process to get temporary disability starts after a discharge certificate of has been issued by the INSS medical services?
Termination of benefits
- If a worker voluntarily leaves the scheme in which they were affiliated, will this cause the cancellation of the TD?
- How is the base pension of a TD calculated when sick leave starts the same month as the job begins?
- How is the regulating base calculated when the working relationship ends during temporary disability?
- How is the calculation made if a worker with TD has his or her contract cancelled and still has paid annual holidays left to be taken?
- If a worker continues to be temporarily disabled after the unemployment period has finished, how much will the TD benefit be?
- Is it possible to change the regulating base for the TD benefit while the benefit is being received, if it has reached the same limit as the maximum contribution base and this is then changed ?
Management / Payment
- Who is responsible for paying TD in the event of a relapse, if the insurance company at this time is different to the one that covered the initial accident?
- What documents must be submitted in order to process Temporary Disability for Self-Employed Workers?
- How long does a self-employed worker have to submit the activity status declaration? What are the consequences of not presenting the declaration?
- How, and within what timeframes, are medical certificates for leave, confirmation of leave, and discharge processed through the RED System?