Y SEGURIDAD SOCIAL
Data Transfer Services for Public Administration Departments
You are in: Home » Data Transfer Services for Public Administration Departments » Service A003 - Self-Employed Agricultural Accreditation Report » Requirements for accessing the Self-Employed Agricultural Accreditation Report Service
Requirements for accessing the Self-Employed Agricultural Accreditation Report Service
- Having a Class 2 Digital Certificate, which guarantees the security and confidentiality of the process.
- Register as an authorised user of the TGSS. Read the instructions for obtaining an authorisation from the TGSS.
- Sign the obligatory acceptance commitment for Bodies and Organisations that are requesting the Data Transfer Service for Public Administration Departments.
- Have a Security Document.
- Having Internet Explorer 5.55.5 or above as your browser and having Java Runtime Environment (JRE) of Sun1.5.0_XX or above installed.