Y SEGURIDAD SOCIAL
You are in: Home » Legal Notice
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY PORTAL
The Social Security hereby informs you that the access and use of the website www.seg-social.es and all of the sub-domains and directories included therein (hereinafter jointly referred to as the Portal), as well as the services and content that can be obtained therefrom, are subject to the terms set forth in this Legal Notice, without prejudice to the fact that accessing any of said services or content may require acceptance of some additional general terms and conditions.
Therefore, if you do not agree to any of the considerations set forth in this Legal Notice we suggest that you do not use the Portal, as any use of the Portal or the services or content therein will imply acceptance of the terms and conditions included in this text.
The Social Security reserves the right to make changes to the Portal without prior warning, with the aim of updating, correcting, amending, adding to or deleting the Portal's content or design. The content and services provided by the Portal are regularly updated. Due to the fact that the information is not updated immediately, we suggest that you always check the validity and accuracy of the information, services and content included in the Portal.
The terms and conditions set forth in this Legal Notice may change, and therefore we encourage you to review these terms when revisiting the Portal. The Social Security shall not be liable for any damages that may be caused by the use of the tools and information contained in www.seg-social.es in relation to the taking of decisions on the initiation, development or result of administrative procedures. Such decisions must be checked at the competent centres, organisations or offices. In any event, the information and content of this website may not be cited in processes brought against the Civil Service, and no liability whatsoever shall be assumed for any of the discrepancies that may exist between the printed documents of the competent Administrative Office and their electronic publication on these web pages.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Both the design of the Portal and its source codes, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear therein, are owned by the Social Security or Collaborating Bodies and are protected by the corresponding intellectual property rights. Likewise, the images, etc. contained on the Social Security server are protected by intellectual property rights.
The information available on this website, except where expressly stated otherwise, may be reused; thereby authorising its total or partial reproduction, modification, distribution and communication, for commercial and non-commercial purposes, subject to the following conditions:
- Any changing of the nature of the information's content is forbidden under all circumstances.
- The user is required to cite the source of the documents being reused.
- The user is required to state the date on which the documents being reused were last updated.
The Social Security hereby states that it respects the intellectual property rights of third parties; therefore, if you think that this site may by violating your rights, we encourage you to contact the Social Security using the Suggestions and Complaints form.
- LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
Users who propose setting up a hyperlink between their website and that of the Social Security should take the following into consideration:
- The setting up of a hyperlink under no circumstances implies the existence of relations between the Social Security and the owner of the website with which it is set up, nor the acceptance or approval by the Social Security of its content or services. Therefore, it shall not be stated or insinuated that the Social Security has expressly authorised the hyperlink nor supervised or accepted in any way the services being offered or made available on the website with which the hyperlink is set up.
- The Social Security is not responsible for nor does it guarantee in any way the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the content or services that the setting up of the hyperlink may provide. The user is fully responsible for any consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the hyperlink's website.
- The website with which the hyperlink is set up may not contain any trademark, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive sign belonging to the Social Security, except those signs that are part of the hyperlink itself.
- The website with which the hyperlink is set up may not contain information with content that is illegal, immoral or contrary to generally accepted good customs and public order, nor may it contain content that infringes the rights of third parties.
The Social Security expressly forbids framing or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or content of its Portal.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, the Social Security is committed to the fulfilment of its secrecy obligation with regard to personal data and its duty to treat this data confidentially. To this end, it will adopt the necessary measures to prevent its unauthorised access, treatment, loss or alteration.
The aim of automated collection and treatment of personal data is to manage, provide, increase and expand the services requested at any given time by the user and to follow up enquires made by users.
You will be able to exercise your rights to access, amend, cancel and oppose your personal data recorded in the Social Security files, requesting to do so by any means that records the sending and receipt of your request. To exercise your rights, you can contact the Social Security in writing using the Suggestions and Complaints form.
The Social Security upholds the levels of protection of your personal data in accordance with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Implementing Regulation of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, and has implemented all of the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the data you provide to the Social Security, without prejudice to the fact that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in the event of a dispute or conflict regarding the interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any other issue related to the services of this Portal, shall be Spanish Law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise from visiting the Portal or from the use of the services that it may provide, the Social Security and the User agree to be subject to the Courts of Law of the User's home address, provided that the User resides in Spanish territory.
- DIGITAL CERTIFICATE POLICY. REQUIREMENTS
In order to access the Social Security services and processes using a digital certificate you must prove your identity and, in the cases where necessary, digitally sign the submitted documents. For these purposes, the digital certificates accepted by the Social Security shall be valid.